2014/2015


Hello everyone!!!

It's been a really, really long time since the last post! Between the last post and now, the year ended and a new one began (haha) and I think I've had enough of the I-haven't-seen-you-since-last-year jokes. Here's a gif from my sis and I, wishing everyone a (ten days late) Happy New Year!!

My holidays are almost ending (sobs) and basically what I've been doing is....... *drum roll* HOUSEWORK!!!!! Yes you heard me right. Ragelbagel has been doing household chores because her beloved maidy went home forever. I think I've been learning how to be a very good housewife hahaha.

I ended off 2014 with youth camp, the best tennis matches of my life ever played, the best Christmas in my 21 years of existence, pretty okay grades and a sleepover with my best friends - I think I couldn't have asked for a better end to the year.





My family - the most important people in my life. They've seen every single side of me and they love me for who I am; home is the place I run to when I'm tired, when I want to disappear from the world, and where the most love for me is found. Hehe I wouldn't trade my family for anything in the world :')


YJ - you know everything I want to say; ILY <3


Beloved xoxo - (every greeting card has this hahaha) we've had our fair share of quarrels, and I'm really glad that through it all we've come out so strong and we've always got each others' backs. I don't think I can imagine being best friends with anyone but you three, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Even though we don't meet as often during term time, nothing really changes and I know for sure when we meet it'll be like where we left off. Thanks for being such a huge part of the past year (and before), and here's to many more years together xx



To the girls of taro (whom I've grown closer to over the year) - I hope to continue growing and serving with you all; it's been a pleasure! And may we always stay close *_*

//

I don't really do new year resolutions mainly because I never stick to them, so I don't intend on having any this year at all. What I do actually, is just look at what I've learnt in the past year, and make sure I don't make the same mistakes again in the years to come. I think that in itself is already growing and I'm happy with that.

So I've been spending the past few weeks just being a sloth hahaha watching people like Zoella and Alfie....... How is it that I've only just discovered all them youtubers?!?! But they are soooooo funny I'm off to watch them now!!!!!


All the love in the world,
Ragel x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe