90/13 commissioning ball

What's next after commissioning parade?

That's right, OCS Commissioning Ball was up next for me. Hehehe just like comms parade, it was my first ever comms ball and I really had lots of fun with yj as my date. Not to mention I got to see kt and sherms there, which was just :') Comms ball really is just an occasion for all the officers to celebrate the end of their 9 months of endurance/hard work and for them to bring their dates and get to know each other etc etc... I was totally excited for it because I heard it's a really fun experience and everyone should get the chance to go once in their life. Never really thought I'd have the chance to until now so of course I got pretty hyped up~

This is my favourite picture of the night hehehe.


Jadrien decides to photobomb sighhhhhhhhhhh.


Kt, sherms and I :)


I have no idea why the four of us always take pictures together; it was the same at kt's birthday party (which will be blogged about in the next post!) hahaha I guess we have the affinity ;)


Comms ball was really an amazing experience, but that's probably because I had the best date anybody could ever ask for :)

with love,
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe