Two Saturdays ago I attended KT's 21st party and had such fun helping to decorate + take photos hehehe. Birthday dedication coming right up!
Happy birthday KT!! Thanks for always being my sunshine, and for being so happy and chirpy every single day. It makes going to school so much easier because you make 0930 lectures so much more fun than they really are hahaha. You always listen to my rants and complaints, my funny stories, lame jokes, laugh at my bimbo moments, help me take notes if I'm lazy to go for education tutorial (most hated ever), drive me around school and to the mrt and best of all, influenced me to make my iphone gay and pink. The first year of uni was a blast with you, and so was summer 2012, and here's to the rest of my life with you, I know I can count on you, and you know I'm here for you always x


0 comments:
Post a Comment