keep calm and paint nails

...... when you're stressed.

(taking a break from my hell week of submissions to do this post just because my brain really cannot work at the moment)

Painting nails has become my way of relieving stress. I find painting my own nails quite therapeutic *insert laughing emoji* even though it's quite tedious and troublesome to wait for them to dry and not be able to do anything in the meantime. Ianny gave me an entire set of three polishes for my birthday and I tried them on over the weekend; they turned out so pretty! Pink ombre with glitter tips - sparkly and shiny, just the way I like it. Hehe so bimbotic but who caresssss.


Melody's 21st was up over the weekend and we surprised Zack at the same time too! Finally got to meet the uoc bunch hehehe.



Spent the entire public holiday yesterday at drea's house doing ethnicity and we literally sat on the couch for 7 hours without moving - coming up with points, re-watching the movie, writing points - SO TIRING. Three of us were brain dead by the time 7.30pm came hahaha.


This week has been absolutely exhausting so far, I don't even know how I'm going to finish all my essays in time :'( but amidst all the chaos and schoolwork, yj surprised me twice (in school and at pies) by appearing out of nowhere, which just made me so happy hehe. Don't know if you read this but three As, remember :)

Some sogirls love from the week:



with love,
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe