do you wanna build a snowman

Holidays are finally here!! My last paper was by far the worst paper ever because I knew half of the essay questions and the other half was crap. OH WELL what's done is done. WHO CARES. Looking forward to the month of December because CHRISTMAS IS COMING FALALALALALALALALA~~ 

Maddy is back from the UK!! When Cel and I are back from our respective family holidays, there'll be more time to spend with these girls because 3+1 are finally reunited - sleepover and more girl time <3



Not gonna see my beloved sunshine till next year probably; but till then we have each other in our hearts heheh if you're reading this, have a good trip and have fun in the snow!! do you wanna build a snowman, it doesn't have to be a snowman~ 


Those were lyrics from a song from the movie Frozen, which is the cutest movie ever. Everybody has to watch it!! I watched it twice haahaha I think I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Started the holidays with dinner with yj and he bought me the anklets that caught my eye the other day (thanks to kt)! I've been looking anklets for a really long time and it's so hard to find nice ones - yayyyy gonna wear them non-stop hehe.


Off for my holiday tomorrow; I won't be able to see you for a week or so - the longest I won't see you ever since I've known you. What's worse is there might not be wifi there (hell no, how am i going to survive hahaha) so I might not be able to text you at all. Get well soon dear boy, don't make me worry; I'll text you whenever I can! If not, then I'll see you real soon <3


Holiday pictures shall be up when I'm back ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe