Helloooooooo~~~
I know I've neglected this space for very long! :( I've been so caught up with school and friends and boyfriend, I don't even know where to start blogging about recent events hahaha. My macboook crashed and died on me over the weekend and I sent it in for servicing today. Best part: I never backed it up (good job ragel) so there's a chance my data might all be gone if the technicians find a problem.. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
Hehe my favourite boy took an entire week of leave off just because I hinted once it'd be nice to spend an entire week with him. Awwww~ lots more photos with my favourite girls too, but that shall be in the next post!
This week is assignment week (hell week again sigh) and once it's over it's one week of break!!! I'll update soon ok? In the meantime, have a lovely week ahead <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment