I haven't been able to update regularly recently so here's what's been going on for me! I think I'll post three times because there's too much to update hahaha. Bear with me! I realize I've been eating a lot; waaaay too much actually. Most of my money goes to food (sighpie), maybe I should start bringing lunch boxes to school hahaha.
First up, Necessary Provisions! Went there with KT one Thursday during our horrid six hour break and managed to eat and do some work at the same time! It's pretty inconvenient because only one bus (or two) goes into the residential area which means you have to walk. The food and coffee wasn't that great either; they mainly serve cakes and dessert during the day and the dinner menu starts from 6pm if I'm not wrong.
Up next, Eggs and Berries at West Gate! Some new mall in Jurong East with lots of food; I think it's the new place to be hahaha. Not cheap, but pretty worth the money!
Coco Ichibanya with YJ one night was really good! I tried curry rice once and it was so spicy I think my impression of it was ruined forever, but I suddenly felt like trying Coco Ichibanya and don't regret it at all. You get to choose different spicy levels and how much rice and all; customization works best I guess~
Strangers' Reunion last saturday was really good! For one, YJ and I haven't been out in a really long time hahaha for another, we've wanted to try it since last year *insert laughing emoji*. Buttermilk waffles are my favourite - they never fail to satisfy me and leave me in a happy mood hehehe.
Ippudo with celly was another yummy adventure; I love ramen and this was my first time trying Ippudo!
Char's birthday lunch was at Tim Ho Wan and their BBQ char siew bun is SO YUMMY. Everybody has to try it!!!! AND HAVE I MENTIONED. Everybody please welcome Charchar to the blogosphere!!! Visit her blog: http://versedinyou.blogspot.com hehehe show some support ;) (Your birthday dedication is coming soon ok I promise <3)
THIS. Is school food. I don't understand why people keep saying I'm always eating good food hahaha school food everybody!!!!!!! And I suppose instead of spending my money on online shopping, I spend it on food. HAHAHA #fattyme
Swensens with YJ after sending my macbook in for repairs! (I swear, 3/4 of the food here is his. I only ate the waffles.)
That's it for food adventures for the past month or so~ I think I'll probably not be going anywhere nice to eat for awhile because exams are coming up and i need to study hahahahahaha. Time to save up!










0 comments:
Post a Comment