Happy birthday charchar!





Can't believe it's been so long since we first knew each other! When I think back on how we had quite a major fight, and the reason behind it, I only think one thing: we were both so stupid to let such trivial things ruin our friendship for awhile hahaha. I'm so glad all that's long gone, because what we have now is so real and I want it forever!! I've seen how you've matured and let go of the things that you thought defined you; you've become an even prettier you and you've found happiness hehehe. So glad we're close again now, together with celly and maddy :') Happy (belated) birthday to you dear, I hope you enjoyed your party! It was a blast spending your 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st with you; I hope we'll spend many more birthdays together~ I'm always here for you!!!!!! LOVE YOU <3

Those were the days;



And even better days now ;)






Forever and always!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe