Hello! It's been a really long while. As usual, we all get caught up with our lives once school starts and there's not much time to do anything but (try to) study.
So my friends and I were planning to have a gathering the other day at Naz's house, and on a whim I asked if we could dress up according to a theme. I mean, we hardly ever do that so why not right???? I randomly said "coachella-themed dressing please!!!" and then suddenly we all were discussing. What do guys wear? Was floral counted? Was fringe counted? How about food?
We decided on potluck Mexican food and each of us would bring a different dish - guacamole, tacos, salsa, minced beef and beans, shredded roast chicken, chips, non-alcoholic sangria etc. It was awesome!!
The food photos were taken before Mad arrived hence not much food hahaha sigh. And also, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to use my dslr on that day, so there aren't many pictures too. In any case, I'm sure we'll have more parties like that, so more pictures next time :)
How beautiful is that?!?! And this is the brilliant host, Naz:
Some hipster-looking clique right there:
This is the first time in four years we're all in the same country for good; with the exception of Santos who's going back to the UK for two more years. We've known each other for 6 years now, and everything is just as it was 6 years ago.
Whatever happens, I know they're friends to keep for life.
x

0 comments:
Post a Comment