SO. This week was really packed -
First, Sentosa with Char, Cel and Mad (because what's summer without a little beach fun right?) was super fun and hot hot hot, but I'll skip this because I've already tumblr-ed about this~
Then Malaysia road trip/food trail with the family (I don't really have pictures of the food, I didn't bother taking any oops) which was 100x more fun than any family vacation before. It was food, food, food and more food, shopping and karaoke in two days and one night ;)
| The best backseat travel buddies anyone could ask for |
Senior's camp for UOC was up next - two days and one night again, and by the end of it all I was ten shades darker compared to in the beginning of the week. Pool games, field games, beach games, treasure island quest on Sentosa at night to save a hostage (this was the most fun game ever), htht session + macdonalds at 4am in the morning, exploring Sentosa in the wee hours of the morning and waiting for the sun to rise - one of the best camps I've ever been to! Can't wait for the actual UOC camp, did I mention I'm going to be a fake freshie hehe. Somehow I'm looking forward to this camp more than my faculty camp now~
| Seniors of Aegis (yes it sounds like Korean for 'baby') |
Impromptu ice cream date with Elysia and Kaiting today and I managed to rush out of the house in record time. Do I deserve an award or what!
| Why have boyfriends when you can date princesses? Hehe |
We went to Daily Scoop in Holland Village and I had a waffle:
| Waffle set with Tiramisu ice cream |
I felt like having Eggs Ben after so Kaiting and I headed to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf after to satisfy my craving hehe.
| Eggs Benedict |
The eggs looked overcooked but they weren't; they were just fine and gooey like how I liked them. Yay craving satisfied! Love last minute plans like these, and love these girls even more :)
Highlight of my day: running into Eudz at Daily Scoop! Haven't seen her in forever, and it totally made my day just seeing just about the only other girl with as much natural brown hair as I do :')
![]() |
| (Please ignore my hair) Eudz cut her hair! |
<3


0 comments:
Post a Comment