Playlist

I'm definitely not the most up-to-date music listener out there and I always lag in listening to new tracks but if I come across any tunes that I'm stuck on (which means on repeat >10 times a day) I'll post them here. Check it out!

(in no particular order)

1. Wake Me Up - Avicii



2. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia




3. Incredible - Timomatic




4. We Got The World - Icona Pop




5. Decatur - Forte Bowie feat. Aleon Craft




6. Here's To Never Growing Up - Avril Lavigne




7. All Too Well - Taylor Swift




8. Carried Away - Passion Pit




9. Without You - AJ Rafael




10. Die Young - Ke$ha




11. Love Somebody - Maroon 5




12. Lighters (The One) - Gabz




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe