Happy Pills / Table Manners

Tried out Table Manners at Changi City Point with Grace, Joel and Abraham after church today and I had Eggs Ben agaaaain because I love eggs hehe.

Not really sure how the other menus work but the Weekend Brunch menu was mix-and-match, with choices of "veg" (salad, potato wedges, truffle fries, buttered mash potato etc) or "meat"(cajun chicken, salmon, eggs ben/royale, steak etc).
A choice of Set A (one veg + one meat), Set B (two veg + one meat), Set C (two veg + two meat) and so on till Set E, with the individual set prices, could be topped up for $3 for a coffee/tea or dessert of the day and the likes.

Left: Eggs Ben with Classic Caesar Salad and Truffle Fries
Right: Strawberry Pancakes with Vanilla Ice Cream

The food was really quite good, especially the truffle fries (even though that wasn't my main order). My egg yolk wasn't runny though :( But overall still worth a try, the boys said the chicken and steak were really good! The price we paid was pretty worth it.
My happy pills of the day :')

More summer fun upcoming in the next week ;) till then~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe