Finally back after more than a week; this time with pictures of the company I was in for 6 days and 5 nights of glorious orientation fun :)
The theme for FOC this year was music and my orientation group (OG) had the theme Rock, so we went ahead with Sex Pistols for an OG name. The colour orange was given and tadahhhhh, we were born.
![]() |
| Finale game with us in our OG t-shirt |
![]() |
| Pool games |
![]() |
| Beach games |
![]() |
| After breaking camp at 1AM |
![]() |
| Amazing Race photo challenge |
![]() |
| Beach games |
I was the photographer most of the time so sadly I didn't get to take many photos with them, but that aside, I had tons of fun being part of this experience and their first taste of uni life.
Beach games, pool games, cheer fights, fright night, field games and our own mini pistol-award ceremony - will always be remembered. The feeling of happiness when you see 20 people go from strangers to such a bonded group in six days is absolutely indescribable and I wouldn't have traded these six days for anything else.
![]() |
| Yangzhi, Denise, Dexian, Silas, Alfred, Wei Kai, Caifeng and Andrea |
Lastly, these are the amazing seniors I worked alongside with, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. We almost gave up before camp even started but thank God we didn't because it was absolutely worth it to have gotten to know every single one of the freshies.
Here's to many, many more years of friendship with the pistols, and (as much as this sounds wrong, it's part of our cheer) we are gonna sex it up alright ;)
<3
xx








0 comments:
Post a Comment