![]() |
| Tickled Pink's first collection just launched this week! |
Tickled Pink is doing something different from all those blogshops out there; do remember to check their blogshop out here, and remember to subscribe if you want monthly surprises mailed to you just in time for that date or party! ;) follow them on instagram @tickledpinklabel if you have instagram too!
//
Saturday was stay-home-manicure day!
Chevron nails are really hard to do (because i'm a noob at painting nails). I had so much trouble painting the middle finger on my right hand because I'm a righty. Normal painting of nails is okay but to paste scotch-tape and do ombre was too much :<
I think it looks pretty (and very pink) though hehe.
//
Cel and I initially planned to go cafe-hopping with three stops in mind:
L'etoile Cafe
Was really quite a nice place to be in, maybe study a little, or read a book with a nice cup of coffee and such.
![]() |
| Banana Nutella Toast and Ribena Soda |
I ordered a Banana Nutella Toast and it was so gooooood. I mean, who could ever say no to Nutella? And who doesn't love bananas? (with the exception of Cel) Perfect brunch combo :)
The next two stops were supposed to be Liberty Coffee and The Broers Cafe because they were all in the same area but we were so unlucky, Liberty Coffee actually doesn't open regularly (once or twice a month in fact) and The Broers Cafe was closed for relocation.
So.....
Cafe-hopping FAIL.
We probably will check out the places properly next time ;)
xx




0 comments:
Post a Comment