My role in UOC's A group was senior attached + fake freshie together with Teresa and we totally pulled off the prank very successfully ;) We spent the first three days as fake freshies and mingled with the newbies, went through initiation, fright night, pool games and everything in between together, slept together, htht-ed together, laughed and rolled in the mud together. Being a senior is really rewarding when you see your freshies grow from strangers to such a bonded group, but getting to be a senior and a freshie at the same time beats being just a senior hands down. I got to know the freshies as friends and not as my juniors and I definitely got the chance to interact with them on a deeper level, which made me so attached to them and so reluctant to be revealed.
There were the usual games - pool games, field games, round-the-school games, and beach games - and they made sure Teresa and I were dunked for cheating their feelings :(
Here's to the rest of summer and the beginning of another year-long journey with different people
xx


0 comments:
Post a Comment