Hello! It's been a mad rush the last few days, sleeping at 4am in the morning and waking up early the next day, but I guess school is only going to get busier as the days pass. Despite the busy schedule and heavy workload with tens of thousands of readings, I'm very blessed to be surrounded by people I love and to able to meet them regularly :')
Here are some #latergrams and photos from the week:
(reposting this because I like the light leak!!)
I went back to Shitoryu Karate to film for my journalism project and it felt soooo good being back there; makes me realise just how much I miss training and the people there. My video's finally done, but stupid blogger won't let me upload a nice version of it; it gets all pixelised and disgusting :'( I'll share the link when I sort it out! Hopefully by tonight ^^
Here's a few pictures from that day, with my two favourite senseis and some of the adorable kids I got to talk to :)
With love,
xx

0 comments:
Post a Comment