my chains fell off / my heart was free

Hello world!

I went to Batam over the weekend for the Young Methodist Leaders' Conference 2013 and it was an awesome experience. I went there broken and hurt, but came back healed, refreshed and ready to let go. It was an amazing three days of spiritual growth, meeting new people (group 7 rocks) and bonding with bmc people even more :') recalibration of my heart, aligning it with Christ, giving up my strengths and weaknesses so that His power is made perfect - it was a timely experience I needed.

my chains fell off, and my heart was set free










Back to school today, and here's a picture from my Monday happy pills :)



with love,
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe