Just some random photos taken over the week with the only people I can be my most retarded self around: -
and then there was the Hillsong worship concert on Tuesday, which was the greatest last minute plan ever. Emz texted me randomly to ask if I wanted to go last minute, and so I changed all my plans and went for it; the band was from Hillsong College in Australia and it was an amazaaaanngggg time of worship with them :')
The lighting was terrible for a mere iphone to take pictures and so these will have to do :/
I'm sick now and I have to give YAM Sunday a miss because my mummy refuses to let me sing sobs I was all ready and geared up to begin serving with passion again :( keeping the yammers in my prayers <3
/
On another note.
People say the worst goodbyes and the ones that hurt the most are those that are never said. Ours hurt so much because it was never said, but I think I'm finally ready to let go and say goodbye to all the hurt and pain forever.
You're the only person I have ever liked so much, and I believe it when they say you never really stop loving a person. I suppose I will always have a place for you in my heart, and I will always be there for you if you ever need a listening ear or a shoulder, that's for sure. But I found healing, and I'm ready to let go of everything that once was. I will remember you, and a part of me will always love you, forever and always.
“After awhile, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul. You learn that love doesn’t mean leaving and company doesn’t mean security. You begin to learn that kisses aren’t contracts and presents aren’t promises. You begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes open; with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child. You learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain for plans. After awhile, you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. You learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong, and that you really do have worth. You learn with every goodbye, there’s a hello.”with all the love in the world x







0 comments:
Post a Comment