The best way to relax on a weekend after what seems like the longest week at work is a good meal with the people closest to you (besides family, of course) and that's what I did on Saturday.
The girls (Celeste and Charlene) and I went to Flock Café in Tiong Bahru - the place was kinda small so we had to squeeze but it was cosy for a catchup meal. I didn't manage to take photos of the place itself, but here's the food!
Char had the prawn and avocado sandwich, Cel had eggs ben with pork cheek and I had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and a croissant. The food was not bad! I'd go there again because the scrambled eggs were really fluffy and I loved it. Plus, what's not to love about smoked salmon right?
Here's one with the exterior - there was a really pretty typography sticker/painting that said "Morning has broken, Mr. Coffee has spoken" and we got a waitress to take our photo after hastily clearing our plates hehe. After that we headed around the area to take photos (it's a really good place to walk around with a camera and go exploring) and to another café for coffee and cakes.
Then we found staircase landings.... And tried to be funny.
We headed to The Dispensary after that. I didn't bother taking pictures of the food/coffee (or iced chocolate that I had) because I didn't feel like it; mainly the cups and plates were too plain-looking and old-school hahaha. Maybe another time.
The weekend really flew by too quickly; I now appreciate my free time better and treasure the time I have with my favourite people even more.
I got a new haircut, and you might have seen my photo on instagram - what do you think!
Until the next time,
x





0 comments:
Post a Comment