you will find that...

... it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them."

I've come to realise that I'm one to feel a lot and think a lot, but I don't always like to say how I feel out loud because I'm afraid, so I just keep it all in and it becomes my burden in a way. But now, I'm going to let those burdens go because when you're happy, that's when I'm the happiest, and it doesn't really matter in the end because I know you'd give the whole world for me if you had to. I can only hope I've made you half as happy as you've made me.


This was taken at your birthday celebration and yes, I look 100% terrible here because Ben was evil and didn't warn me he was taking photos *sigh* but I think you look way too handsome here - and this is how you'll always look in my eyes.

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe