Beans & Cream

I ended off my second week of school well - my voice production tutor substituted the three-hour lesson with a ten-minute introduction and left us as free birds for another week; and then I met up with Mad, Char and Shawn. We were all in the west, so we decided to try a waffles place called Beans & Cream, located at Block 347 Bukit Gombak St 34. It's supposedly comparable to Creamier (Creamier has set the standard for waffles, evidently), with typical flavours like cookies & cream, dark chocolate, the ever-popular salted caramel, earl grey and their most well-received: the mao shan wang ice cream.

I've never been a fan of durian ice cream but this just blew me away, even though I only tried a tiny bite. Char and I shared the waffles with a double scoop - salted caramel and cookies & cream; Shawn had the mao shan wang with waffles and Mad had a double-scoop cone (that I forgot to take a picture of). 






'Twas a good week. What better way to start the weekend - friends and food.


Hopefully I can still afford time to have some good food during the term - I think I might be a little crazy, attempting 7 modules this semester. But, all in good time. Smooth seas never made a good sailor anyway.

I'll be spending much more time with xoxo because we're finally reunited after so long. My other three-quarters of a whole.

With all the love in the world,
Ragel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe