We're off to the zoo!

I haven't been to the zoo since secondary school (no kidding) and I've been wanting to go for some time, so YJ and I made a trip to the Singapore Zoo last Saturday. We couldn't decide whether to go or not at first because the skies were really unforgiving - one minute it'd be really sunny and it would get cloudy the next. It really was quite frustrating because we didn't want to get caught in the rain while exploring halfway, but in the end we decided to heck the weather and just risk it all in the name of fun.



I was really excited (and so was he, obviously, kid at heart) because it would be the first tourist-y thing we'd be doing together *LOL*. The queue for tickets was long but moved quickly so within 15-20 minutes we were in the zoo! 

(Wow we can actually take selfies with a DSLR)


Some of the pictures we took were from behind a glass casing so pardon me for the bad quality in some photos. Also, we took so many photos I just filtered the nicest ones to post here! And I didn't exactly write the names of the animals down so... You get my point. First up are the monkeys; there were so many types of monkeys I don't think I could count them with both my hands.



This monkey was SO adorable; it just kept chewing the shoots and spitting them out, breaking them apart and testing them for quality hahahahaha we stood there and stared at it for a whole ten minutes.






















Tried taking so many candids of YJ but #shyboy refused to let me................... The animals were so cute!!!!! I regret not bringing my zoom lens though. I couldn't get pictures of the tigers/leopards/elephants because they were so far away :'( But here are the nicer ones. The squirrels were too cute. Are pet squirrels allowed?!

It was a fun day out hehehe. I hope we'll both still have time for such dates when school starts being busy. You all should visit the zoo again if you have time! It feels way different from going on a school trip. Plus, you get to take pictures with your favourite person in the world if you go with him/her. Why not!!

With all the love in the world,
Ragel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe