The start of august also means the start of school in just about over a weeks' time. Just like that, three months of summer have flown by. I can't believe it really; three months of sunshine, laughter, food, fun, friends, camps and new friends have just flown by in the blink of an eye. When I think back on my summer and all my experiences, I can definitely say I had a good break and I'm ready to go for another sem of mad rush in uni.
After a full year in uni (three months of summer included), I look back on my old self and compare it with my current self - I've grown in many ways.
I'm not as naive as I was before. I know now that not everyone is as simple as I think them to be, and although that is kind of depressing, it's the reality of life :( I think I know how to work with people better and avoid conflict, mainly because I really hate conflict and I avoid as best as I can because I don't want to be caught in the middle. I have learnt to speak up and voice my opinions unlike my old timid self, which is progress~
Here's to the best August it will ever be
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment