On another note, I've been busy trying to set up stuff for a project (and I repeat, details up soon) and preparing for it and all; I'm so excited to share it with all of you!! Hehehe hopefully people actually read this... If not I have no idea how it's going to be a success.
Been trying to think of valentine's day ideas (because thinking in advance is my type of thing - good trait to work in events planning right hahaha) and coming up with ridiculously big and impossibly hard to happen ideas... I should just let yj do everything right hahahahahahaahaha *hint hint* I'm such a sucker for romantic stuff oh well~
(just allow me to be all mushy and cheesy for awhile below ok hahahahahahaha)
It's been 17 days since yj flew off to tamworth and even though yes it's only been 17 days and many other couples have gone months without seeing each other, I'm different. Or I'd like to think I am. Hahaha ok fine I'm overly attached. The best part of my everyday is at 6pm or so when he calls hehe imagine falling in love with someone every single time you hear their voice :')
"There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not the opposite is true. See, the dreamers need the realists to keep the dreamers from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists? Well without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground." - Cam, Modern Family
This describes yj and I so well; he's forever telling me to chill and see how things go because that's life, while I'm always telling him to dream a little bigger hahaha. Just being random tonight, I think I should go sleep because I have tennis at 8am tomorow boohoo.
I'm cheering for you from +65 dear! I'm pretty sure you'll do fine over there, and that you'll do your best. Don't stress yourself out because that's just giving yourself unnecessary stress; just have faith in your own abilities and have confidence! As usual, I'm waiting for you (not so patiently hahaha) back home, and I love you! Many kisses :*
With love,
xx

0 comments:
Post a Comment