This post has been long overdue! My family and I went to Gold Coast a week after my exams ended and it was the most amazing time ever. We haven't been to any countries by plane in a long while and this was really a nice getaway with the really nice blue sunny skies, windy weather and lots of shopping + theme park fun!
I'll let pictures do the talking: -
This place called George's Paragon in Sanctuary Cove had half price lobsters from their lunch menu; we went there first right after checking in and then again on the last evening hehehe. It was too good, I totally forgot about taking pictures before eating hahahaha.
Gold Coast is well-known for the three Worlds - Seaworld, Movieworld and Dreamworld. Seaworld has marine attractions like dolphins, polar bears, stingrays and such, and also water theme parks (which we didn't go to). Movieworld was a theme park inspired by movie characters like Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and the various Looney Tunes characters, and had many rides that were really fun! Dreamworld was the biggest out of the three, with more crazy rides compared to Movieworld. I didn't manage to get many pictures of the themeparks, sadly, because I was too busy playing and holding a phone in my hand is such a burden for fear of losing it. Now that I've got my camera (I'll talk about it in the next post) I'll make sure to take more photos on my next trip ;)
That's about it for Gold Coast! Really regret not taking as many pictures, but oh well it's too late. It's really worth going for rollercoaster junkies because even though i wasn't much of a fan, i became a fan after going to Movieworld hehehe.
Till the next update!
xx


0 comments:
Post a Comment