I've dreaded this day (this day being 2nd Jan - this post is late) for months and it finally came; I'll see you soon baby, and in the meantime please take care of yourself :'( All the best, I have faith in you <3
... To the state famous for country music, you'll be gone for 42 days.
I've dreaded this day (this day being 2nd Jan - this post is late) for months and it finally came; I'll see you soon baby, and in the meantime please take care of yourself :'( All the best, I have faith in you <3
I love you :*
I've dreaded this day (this day being 2nd Jan - this post is late) for months and it finally came; I'll see you soon baby, and in the meantime please take care of yourself :'( All the best, I have faith in you <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment