terrific 21

This post was due five days ago but I haven't been feeling very up to it; finally got down to drafting this for my best and most exaggerating friend ever - celesterrific.

Happy 21st Celly <3 You're the first out of the gossip girls to turn 21 and I'm so sorry I didn't manage to make it to the actual party because of my dinner :'( I hope you had a blast; I'm so amazed you DIY-ed everything (you actually are pretty artsy fartsy yourself hahaha) and I hope you like our present/card! I can't believe we're on to the fifth year of knowing each other, has it really been that long? Half a decade! We've had our fair share of ups and down (some really stupid quarrels, if you remember) and looking back, I'm so glad we're more mature and we treasure our friendship more than ever. It's getting harder to meet everyone now that we're all busy with our own lives, but I'm very happy our lives intertwine with study sessions and random meetups when school/life gets tough. I really don't know what I'd do if I don't get to meet you often. It's so heartwarming to see how you've grown as a person, in your thinking and actions, from age 17 till now; here's to the rest of our lives together! Don't forget to be my bridesmaid in a couple of years more hahahahaha. Have a very happy 21st year and stay classy like you've always been! I love you to the moon and back <3

This was age 18 at baccalaureate service;


pretty much sums up our friendship;


study sessions;




Outings like these;


With love, 3/4 of the gossip girls;





xoxo (this will be a legit tag on my blog too hehe);




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe