First up was project filming and it lasted late, plus it was in tanah merah, my most hated part of singapore really. We got to learn chinese calligraphy from a teacher! And had our very own mini competition to see who could write 永 better. It basically incorporates all the basic chinese strokes so it's the most common basic word to write in calligraphy. Mine turned out terribly SIGHHHH evidently my artistic capabilities should remain in the English territory.
So tired from school/filming, I really suffer from sleep deprivation. Which makes YJ suffer from that too since he insists on waiting for me to reach home before he sleeps.
Then again, I'm infinitely blessed because the sweetest boy took leave on Friday. So we went out to watch Thor! (like finally; I know I'm slow oh well~) It's so amazing how I can be so stressed and pent up and crazy busy but when I'm with him it's like the world just stops; like nothing matters except there and then hehe. If only dates with him lasted forever and a day..
(I made him smile for the camera here, look long and hard because you will rarely see photos of him; this boy doesn't like taking photos sigh)
Finally got to try the shiok maki at Koh Grill & Sushi Bar after hearing so many good things about it. It's really worth trying hehe especially for sushi lovers like me *inserts emoji with heart-shaped eyes* - who could ever be sick of sushi?! I eat sushi at least twice a week wheeeee~
And then me being stressed = painting nails.
Days with YJ are my favourite days hehe :*
all the love in the world,
xx

0 comments:
Post a Comment