this too shall pass

it's been crazy weather these few days/weeks; one minute it's all bright and sunny and the next, it's raining cats and dogs (and pretty much every other animal zzz). i don't like it when it rains (unless i'm all curled up under the covers in my bed at home sleeping) and it makes me feel all sad and tired. needless to say, sunny weather suits me best, just because i'm miss sunshine hehehe.

finals are coming (three weeks to be exact) and i have no idea how prepared i am even; i really should get down to hardcore studying already.. i just want december to come so bad, i'm quite tired of the school sem and projects and assignments and going for lectures/tutorials :'( i don't even have time to paint my nails :( don't judge me if you see me with terrible nails because i have absolutely no time to spare to sit down and wait for them to dry! cel's done with exams just today and i am so envious - she gets to play an entire month earlier than me~

on another note, yj's flight is postponed to 2nd jan yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy; can't even express how happy i am in words :') means we get to do all the fun stuff once my finals are over! DECEMBER JUST COME ALREADYYYYYY.

leaving you guys with my favourite pic of the week (and probably of all time maybe):


with love,
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe