sweeter than fiction

This song has been stuck in my head the entire week! Usually anything taylor gets stuck in my head hehehe. 


So anyway. I'm exactly one week away from finals, and two days away from my final project submission for comms. I am burnt out. I literally wake up, study, lunch, study, dinner, study, sleep - then the cycle repeats the next day. What kind of exciting university life is this! But then again if I don't study I will get nowhere in life because everyone is this competitive in Singapore :'( so I have conformed to the society's standard of excelling and success. #puttingwhatilearnintouse

I have so many things to update on but I really have no energy right now; I will update at one shot when I'm in a less tired mood. All I have to say right now is:

I'm so blessed to have YJ, KT, Cel, Char and Mad to rant to everyday. I think I wouldn't have survived a day this week without any of them.

kthxbai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe