mno.logie

Got bored of studying tonight and I sidetracked... I remember seeing a transparent box clutch while scrolling through instagram awhile back and so I went searching online. Fell in love with this:

(pictures taken from here)



A transparent Perspex Clutch from MNO.logie with a gold or silver (but gold is definitely nicer) plate that can be personalised with engraving *insert emoji with heart-shaped eyes x100000*. This is going on my Christmas list!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I really usually put a lot more things in my bag, if I ever got this I'll make triple the effort to lighten the load in my bag just so I can carry this pretty clutch around. Hehehe it's so unbelievably pretty isn't it! And one can get separate pouches of different colours/designs to put in the clutch so nobody will actually be able to see what you bring. SO SMART.

REALLLYYYY so tempted to get it.

Okay back to studying, and dreaming of this. Hehehe have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe