Finals are coming! As stated in the previous post. Still stuck in the same rut; trying to do all my mindmaps and link everything I have learnt. But how exactly does learning the history of the three fathers of sociology help me in life next time? Enlighten me please, somebody.
School has been a mess of lectures/tutorials, sushi-time with the princesses, car rides with kt, hall eleven korean food, realising friendships fall apart when the odds aren't really in your favour; weekends have been filled with studying and sleep; I think I need some me-time very, very soon. December please come!
Thankfully I have yj to look forward to every single day :') not seeing him everyday, but talking to him, ranting, almost crying because I have panic attacks, singing, laughing - does much more good than I imagined it would. Having someone to look forward to really is the best feeling in the world <3
Leaving you with random photos that never made it to instagram simply because it's retarded to upload so many + those that I have uploaded; -
The sons are back, this time to support eudz at her starbucks gig! The name "sons" basically came from Santos who randomly kept calling us that at one point in time in jc, and it stuck ever since for this bunch of favourite people I'd never do without in my life hehehe.
Pitchstop for the first time this sem with the closest friends in soci (without sherms and zer):
Just sunshine and I camwhoring like usual every single day :*
Last but not least, YJ - best thing (person) that's ever been mine. I'm very blessed to have you in my life and I don't know what I'd do without you from now on; thank you for seeing all the ugly sides of me (so far) and not leaving me. You're a keeper, I love you <3
"Falling in love doesn't happen just once. Every time you hear their voice after not hearing it for a week; every time you see that smile that brightens the room; every time they make you laugh when you don't even want to smile; every kiss hello and see-you-later hug. That's when you fall in love; not once, but everyday." (via tumblr)with love,
x

0 comments:
Post a Comment