All the rest can go fly kite~

To celebrate the end of the few weeks worth of camps - faculty, big four (namely union) and hall - the Aegis warriors decided to talk a walk in the "park" at Marina Barrage and go kite-flying! Which explains the title of the post because we have a cheer that goes "all the rest can go fly kite".











Flying a kite, doing our version of the Harlem Shake (which I won't be putting up because it's just too embarrassing), trying the oh-so-famous hadouken shots (see photos below) and then dinner: one of the best days of 2013 ever with some of my happy pills <3 Thank you - Jiada, Jiarong, Teresa, Edwina, Glenda, Xiuyun, Wenhui, Jianing, Pearl, Lionel, Lance, Junxiang, Jingrong, Celestine, Yimin, Ruey Yi, Sharon, Chen Tao, Wei Lun, Jocelyn, Sam, Basil, Ervin, Jiaming, June, Kailin, Kendrick, Nikki, Qihuan, Ruishen, Sherilyn and Vanessa - for making my summer extra special :')






On another note, Happy Birthday Singapore~ You've been my home since the beginning of my time on this earth and I'm very thankful and blessed to be born here where there are no natural disasters and shortage of food & water. Even though I always complain I don't get to travel anywhere and I'm always stuck in Singapore, it's sunny Singapore and I love the sun ^^ You've given me so many memories in so many different places, I wouldn't trade living here for somewhere else! May God continue to bless You for as long as we all live :')


//

I decorated the wall above my bed with polaroids and I added to the collection after yesterday; here's a sneak peek at my favourite people in the world ;)




with love,

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe