Impromptu xlb meet up

My timetable is arranged such that I end at 11.30am on Wednesdays after a two-hour lecture and this week, I hung around all the way till evening just to meet the precious aegis babies :)





It was Union Day so check out all the black UOC tees, with the exception of Ruishen and I hehe. There ain't no senior-freshie gap between us; like they always tell me, I'm a freshie to them <3

School's about to start for real, with tutorials starting next week and I'm all ready to go full speed! The most amazing thing is Kt agreed to take a comms elective with me (horrible timing, 5.30-8.30pm every Monday) and we're doing a pair essay together, so it's sunshine time :')

NBS d&d tonight, and all the best to my best friend from camp hehe I'm pretty sure you'll blow everyone away with your charm :)

Have a great weekend guys!

xx


//


"You can love someone so much... But you can never love someone as much as you can miss them."
- John Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe