It's music to my ears

A coursemate/friend invited me to a music event his band was playing at, Kaleidotune which happened at The Substation in Armenian Street yesterday!


It was a one-time event which featured local bands under four different genres - Acoustic (The Manhattans), Pop/Indie/Alternative (Suffix For Louis, Au Revoir SG, The Last Minute), Rock (Chasing Horizon, Velvet SG) and Metal (Requiem For Dreams). It was really too dark to take any pictures but the bands were not bad and even though they played more of their own original songs, my two friends and I had a good time. Here's my company for the day:




We went to Habitat Coffee in Upper Thomson Road for brunch and had such a satisfying meal! Here's what we ordered:

Big Ben - $14
Scrambled eggs on mini pancakes, sausages etc

Eggs Benedict - $12

Shrooms - $12
Poached eggs with mushrooms on toast

Truffle Fries - $8

Red Velvet Cake (I forgot to take note of the price of this oops)


We sneaked out of the music event halfway to have dinner at Raffles City at this place called Hong Sheng Kee Dessert in the basement. The shop name says dessert but really, they have yummy proper food and dim sum as well hehe.


It was a thoroughly fun 11 hours spent with the two girls :')

On another note, check out the tabs I added at the top on this page: list of food places and playlist, which includes all the cafes I've visited this summer, and all the music I've been stuck on! I'm still trying to work out html coding which is driving me nuts, but I hope you guys like what I've done so far hehehe.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me


RACHEL | רָחֵל
But you can call me Ragel (ray-gel)
23 | +65
Fearfully and wonderfully made

I love exploring and the outdoors and I'd pick a walk under the sun in a foreign place over lazing at home any day. I dream of travelling the world one day and I love anything bright, colourful and sparkly.

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: rejoice!" - Phillipians 4:4

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Search This Blog

Subscribe