Summer break is finally over... And I'm glad to say I thoroughly enjoyed my three month long break. I managed to visit quite a number of cafes and catch up with friends, new and old, exercise, go for camps, catch up on shows and learn new things.
After what happened last sem, it felt like I lost a part of myself together with you, and since then it's really been a process of rediscovering myself. Finding who I am in my friendship with others, in my own spiritual walk, in the way I handle things and the way I want to influence others - it's been a three-month long journey that I'm so thankful to have gone through.
Now that summer is over, it's back to school for me! What better way than to spend the start of school with some of my closest friends right?
Headed to Bistro Petit Salut in Chip Bee Gardens with Char, Cel and Mad for a fancy lunch and it was so fun just catching up and having girl time. The excuse to splurge on good food was to celebrate our birthdays together before Mad goes back to UK, but really, I think we just needed time away from our lives~
Sons farewell dinner/supper for Mad at Nook tonight, with an awesome 9/10 attendance (missing dearest Naz) together with the army boys! DIY pancakes with retard/bimbo moments - can't believe we've been through a year of uni and Ganny's about to ORD; we're all studying in different schools/countries but we're still just as close.
Forever and always ♡
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment