The days pass by in a blur of people, colours and events; it's already week three of school even though it feels like the beginning of summer was just yesterday. I've yet to get used to my new timetable (without drea in my classes, sobs) and how I have mindmaps to do every single week. Every day of the week is filled with some sort of event/thing to do and I suppose it's good that I get to spend sophomore year doing things that make time fly + make me happy.
First up, the best friend is finally back from exchange in China! I have no idea why we wore orange together but I guess that's why we're best friends~
Chris is leaving for Glasgow this weekend :< so we had a farewell lunch for him after service; presenting the bunch of monkeys that have been the greatest bunch of people to grow spiritually with and them always cheering me up despite me being all lazy to go for yam and being stressed/sad/upset sometimes :')
This week was UOC Bash and so we made boards to support our pageant boy and girl! Aegis goes to bash~ I love the second picture it's so symmetrical and the colours are really good #nofilter hahaha. Even though they didn't win anything, they were still winners in our hearts :)
Part of sogirls reunites <3 so blessed to have gotten to known them from sem 1 because they make school life so much better and I'm not a loner thanks to them too hehe.
Visited Char at work this week; half of the bikini+martini+sun girls here, just missing Mad and Cel :<
I fell in love with the aegis babies all over again when they gave the seniors each a giant card filled with photos and notes from every single one of them! Even though some of them hardly turn up for meet-ups and outings, they still put in the effort to write a note (best memory of us & what they like about us) and paste it on the card :') although mine mostly had "thank you for cheating our feelings" written under 'best memory', I'm so glad I'm part of aegis hehe just so, so, so blessed.
Happy birthday skinnybones XY! It's only been a month of good fun, but here's to an even wilder ride for the rest of uni and our lives~ I never expected to make such a good friend like you when I went for union camp as a senior/fake freshie, but I'm so glad I met you and that I click so well with you! Love you tallie <3
Lastly, here's what's been on replay tonight: God Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts (Hannah Montana - The Movie cover)
To the weekend,
xx

0 comments:
Post a Comment